D.E.L.E (DIPLOMA IN SPANISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE)
Diplomas are official diplomas awarded by the "Instituto Cervantes" and recognised and issued b the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture del Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia de España.
acknowledging the level of proficiency in Spanish language.
- The Elementary Spanish Certificate
acknowledges a capacity in Spanish to understand and react to the common situations as well as to communicate wishes and needs in a basic language.Levels: A1, A2
- The Basic Spanish Diploma
acknowledges enough ability to manage in common situations and in normal communication situations that do not require an specialized use of the language. Levels: B1, B2
- The Higher Spanish Diploma
acknowledges enough competency in Spanish to manage in situations that require a specific use of the language and knowledge of the cultural customs and habits. Levels: C1, C2
These diplomas are the only ones with international recognition worldwide and enjoy such recognition in private companies as well as Chambers of commerce and public and private education systems.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER FOR THE DELE EXAMS
In order to enrol for the exams you should provide following documents to International Courses at UBU:
Universidad de Burgos
Despacho 75-78 Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales
Tfno: +34 947 25 80 54
Fax: +34 947 100 078
Opening Hours: 8:00-14:00
GENERAL ENROLLMENT RULES
Requisites for candidates wishing to register for DELE examinations:
- Prove their citizenship, in the moment of the enrolment, of a country where Spanish is not the official language.
- Citizens of Spanish speaking countries but residents in a state where Spanish is not the official language may apply provided they comply with, at least, 2 of the following conditions:
- Spanish is not the mother language of his/her father or mother.
- Spanish is not the first language he/she learned.
- Spanish is not his/her usual language of communication.
- Spanish was not the language of instruction in all or part of his/her primary or secondary education.
Instituto Cervantes can consider and arrange the access to DELE exams in special conditions for those candidates, due to situations such as exile or suffering from disabilities can not take these exams in the conditions specified in the general rules.
- Application Form duly filled in
- Signed statement that that the applicant meets at least 2 of the requirements to register in the DELE examinations
- Passport or Identity document for European citizens, stating nationality, place and date of birth.
- Document in proof of payment of the DELE fees including following information:
- Complete name of the student
- Object: DELE examinations
A1: 105 € - A2: 121 €
B1: 152 € - B2: 175 €
C1: 184 € - C2: 191 €
Payment should be made to:
"Fundación General de la Universidad de Burgos"
Bank: CAIXABANK S.A
Plaza de la Libertad s/n 09004 Burgos -Spain-
Account no.: 2018 0000 631120001047
IBAN: ES 70 2018 0000 631120001047
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
19th April 2013
PREPARATION COURSE FOR DELE EXAMINATIONS - UNIVERSITY OF BURGOS
(Code DELE May
30 teaching hours + DELE exam type
This course is oriented to prepare the DELE examination and the contents of the courses are selected accordingly to such new requirements.
The levels offered are: B2 (Basic) y C1 (Higher)
- Dates: start: 10th May
- Place: Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales
- Hours: Two hours a day
- Normal Price: 220 €. Reduced price for Erasmus students and for visiting or Exchange students under agreements of the University of Burgos 110 €