"Bungalow 8 is a chic bar and nightclub located in the heart of Amsterdam's buzzing Leidseplein district. Styled with the iconic black and white stripes and tropical palms of its famous sister locations in New York and London, the Amsterdam venue boasts a classy, yet welcoming party atmosphere. Every week we host some of the hottest parties in Amsterdam. Bungalow 8 is also famed for it VIP service, and for good reason!
- Be an integral member of our administrative team, using initiative and providing administrative support in all areas of staffing,
invoicing and contract management, correspondence and agenda management
- Management of part time sub promoter network (arranging and coordinating the promoters affiliated with the club and scheduling and
meetings with the promoters on a frequent basis)
- Event coordination
- Social Media
- Updating and Maintaining Facebook, Twitter etc
- Uploading and tagging content as necessary
- Point of contact in office
- answering phones
- Email correspondence
- Schedule meetings and support the owner and his daily activities.
- Must desire a career in marketing, PR and/or publicity, or nightlife/hospitality
- Must have experience in or around the nightlife industry, preferably in Amsterdam.
- Be fluent in English spoken and written and Dutch spoken and written.
- Essential to have good planning and time management skills
- We seek resourceful interns who can think on their feet and problem-solve in a calm, yet professional manner.
- Be able to work both independent and as part of a team
- A committed and enthusiastic approach to organisational tasks, a self-starter attitude is essential, as is somebody who can
often work with little direction or supervision
- €150/per month with possibility to earn extra during evening events"