Enrollment is done through an automated enrollment sequence
If you are ready to formally enroll, send the upfront payment via Paypal or Wire Transfer. Be sure to select the option for the ATPD Burgos University Degree on the last page and not the ATPL course.
Select Your Preferred Method of Payment For Application
Be sure to be prepared to upload a copy of your passport/ID and pay your application deposit by PayPal or Wire Transfer.
Wire transfers should be sent to:
- Beneficiary: Fundación General de la Universidad de Burgos
- Bank: CAIXABANK
- Beneficiary address: C/ Hospital del Rey, s/n – 09001 Burgos – Spain
- Branch Address: Casa del Cordón – Plaza De La Libertad, S/N – 09004 Burgos – Spain
- IBAN:ES05 2100 8690 8102 0001 7465
- Swift Code / BIC: CAIXESBBXXX
- Subject: Full Name Of Student
If you have prior flight experience or university degree credits, you might qualify for reduced pricing for the ATPD program given the number of flight hours and certifications you might already have. In order to get a custom quote, please fill out the following form prior to applying for the program.
If you did not make the initial payment via Paypal, you will be required to upload a scanned copy of your proof of wire payment using the same email address used on your application above.
You will be sent a test code to take an entrance exam. Once you have finished taking the exam notify us by clicking the link in the email that came with your exam code.
If you passed the exam, you will receive an email confirming such along with your detailed test results. Your application will then be forwarded to Burgos University to finish the process including the issuance of the training contract and collecting the upfront payment to enroll.
Enrollment will be complete once the Admission Form and all documents have been received and enrollment fee transferred.
PAYMENTS: Total Price: €85,000
• €1,000 – Registration fee and online tests
• €39,000 – First year
• €30,000 – Second year
• €15,000 – Third year
• All 14 EASA Ground exam fees for ATPL exams in Burgos International Airport (1 try per subject)
• EASA Flight skill tests: CPL, ME/IR and PBN.
• All no ATPL subjects exam fees (2 try per subject)
• Landing fees
• Pilot Uniform
• Study material
• Bristol Ground School (2 years)
• Training material