The Master is aimed at national and international graduates in Engineering as well as university graduates in related degrees.
This course offers students complete dual training in an academic program that includes all the key concepts in industrial production, from quality control and the supply chain to the economic, financial, and people management aspects of projects. Over a six-month internship, students will also learn at firsthand about the situation and industrial challenges facing a production facility while working with teams that have extensive industrial experience.
The aims of the Master are to:
1) Offer an overview of the management of industrial processes in the current competitive environment, focusing on the key factors in the area of production.
2) Develop skills in the area of production that allow the implementation of new methodologies and the most appropriate modern tools.
3) Develop decision making skills through solutions that facilitate the appropriate optimization of production flows.
4) Develop the ability to manage industrial production in a socially and ethically responsible manner.
5) Create a group of highly qualified professionals, capable of working in the complex global world of industrial production.