ONLINE ACADEMIC OFFER FOR PROSPECTIVE EXCHANGE STUDENTS 2020/2021
In this uncertain period we are all going through, we would like to share with our partners our desire to continue with our collaboration. At the moment, we plan on receiving international students from the beginning of the academic year, so we are processing nominations for the Fall Semester 2020, and getting in contact with selected students with the necessary information for their registration in our platform.
However, we are also aware that we have to be prepared and adapt our context of work to the moment by using different teaching strategies.
In this sense, and in case mobility restrictions are still in effect next September, we would like to inform you that our Institution has at your students’ disposal an online academic offer that will be also addressed to students involved in international mobility programs (Erasmus students, other exchange agreement students, visiting students…). These distance learning programs can be addressed to students under these situations:
- Students that decide to carry out their complete mobility program from their homes.
- Students that, due to mobility restrictions, cannot arrive on time to start their academic activity. In this case, they will be allowed to follow classes through the online programs until they can travel to our Institution.
Our online academic offer includes the following Bachelor and Master’s Degrees:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and Public Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish: Language and Literature
- Bachelor’s Degree in History and Heritage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism (which includes many courses from our Degree in Business Administration and Management)
- Master’s Degree in Law and Local Administration.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering.
- Master’s Degree in Business Intelligence and Big Data in Cyber-Secures Environments.
- Master’s Degree in Teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language
- Master’s Degree in Advanced Accounting and Account Auditing
- Master’s Degree in Wine Culture – Wine Tourism in the Duero River Basin.
- Master’s Degree in Agro-Sustainable Engineering and Management
- Pedagogical and Didactic Training Course.
- Master’s Degree in Educational Research and Innovation.
- Master’s Degree in Health Sciences.
- Master’s Degree in Circular Economy.
Please, consider the following relevant aspects:
- Students will be allowed to choose courses from different Degrees.
- They must be aware that lessons will be taught in Spanish.
- Since all our online Bachelor’s Degrees are also offered on-site, students will be able to change to the face-to-face option if or when they are allowed to move to our country.