- Enzyme immobilization for application in food industry: -- (i) Immobilized biocatalysts for debittering citrus juices. -- (ii) Immobilization of glucose oxidase (used in enology) to obtain wine with reduced alcohol levels. -- (iii) Microencapsulation of enzymes for reducing cheese ripening time. -- (iv) Biotechnological procedures for an intensive bitterness reduction of green table olives.
- Enzymatic synthesis of structural lipids enriched in functional fatty acids. Study of its oxidative stability.
- Seed-coating with stabilized enzymes to improve plant bioavailability.
- Nanoencapsulation of therapeutic enzymes.
- Traceability and authentication of animal and vegetable species and processed food: -- (i) Authentication of olive oil by q-PCR. -- (ii) Traceability of food from animals and vegetables by PCR
- Immunodetection and quantitation of proteins in biological samples related to diseases (neurodegenerative diseases, food allergies, celiac disease).
- Study of the effect of different processing techniques (heat, high pressure, microwave ...) on the detection of food allergens.
Última actualización: 9 de Junio de 2016