- Revaluation of by-products of the food industry through enzymatic technology.
- Study of industrial and environmental applications of enzymes and microbial cells immobilized in solid matrices.
- Study and development of biofertilizers and biopesticides for seed treatment.
- Identification and quantification of animal and plant species in food by PCR and qPCR.
- Analysis of the effect of processing on food allergens.
- Quantitative and qualitative protein immunodetection assays.
- Application of massive sequencing (NGS) and liquid biopsy (detection of circulating tumor DNA by digital PCR and isolation of exosomes) in the identification of therapeutic targets.
Última actualización: 19 de Mayo de 2021