Design of strategies and methodologies that address the changing needs in optimization and process control, in improving product quality, and in the environmental and food safety. Analysis of multivariate/multiway information. Specifically:
- Construction and validation of models from experimental data (multiple variables and responses) with predictive ability; artificial intelligence (neural networks, genetic algorithms) and custom software.
- Planning of optimal experimental strategies for obtaining reliable information at the lowest cost.
- Process Analytical Technology (PAT) and Quality by Design (QbD).
- Multivariate typification of food, pharmaceutical products, depending on physical, chemical and/or sensory variables. Fraud detection.
- Calibration models for instrumental Multi-way techniques (molecular fluorescence spectroscopy, NIR, MIR, liquid and gas chromatography with mass spectrometry, electronic nose).
- Univariate and multivariate control charts. Process capability.
- Postgraduate permanent education ('ad-hoc' courses).