To all our Partners:
We are very happy to inform you that University of Burgos will keep on working very hard, always observing the security measures required, to achieve the objective of being a safe University.
In this sense, during academic year 2022/2023, we will continue with the teaching plan approved by the University Government in 2020/2021, where three possible scenarios were considered for all our degrees:
- Scenario A: face-to-face teaching, which has been the most frequent.
- Scenario B : Blended learning, combining face-to-face and virtual learning everytime the physical conditions of classrooms does not allow security distance between students.
- Scenario C: Virtual learning exclusively (in case we have to be confined due to an outbreak of the virus)
Needless to say that in this teaching plan, all the security measures already approved by the University Government to protect students and university staff's health will continue to be a priority.
Our academic calendar has been approved as follows:
Fall semester: 12th September 2022 to 6th February 2023.
Spring semester: 7th February to 28th June 2023
We will continue updating information on orientation sesions and other events of interest for our incoming students.
Nominations can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as follows:
- Full name and email address of the student.
- Period of stay:
- Fall (1st semester)
- Full academic year
- Spring (2nd semester)
- Field of Study
- Study Level (Bachelor, Master, Doctorate)
We will contact students directly with the necessary information for their correct admission at University of Burgos.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.