- Characterization and typification of food
- Development of new products and optimization of manufacturing processes
- Study of the sensory properties of food- Evaluation of the effectiveness of different methods of food preservation. Microbiology of food spoilage microorganisms.
- Food safety along the food chain (environmental microbiology in processing plants) with special attention to the genus Campylobacter and Listeria monocytogenes.
- Winemaking technology
- Development of functional foods
Última actualización: 10 de Junio de 2016