- Design and development of new methods that allow the synthesis of organic molecules usually difficult to access by other routes.
- Preparation of functionalized heterocyclic compounds employing strategies based on the use of organometallic compounds (carbolithiation reactions, palladium-catalyzed cross-coupling reactions, ortho-metallation reactions,...)
- Synthesis of new oxomolybdenum complexes and study of their applications as catalysts in Organic Synthesis: oxygen atom transfer reactions looking for environmentally more friendly redox processes of organic substrates.
- Development of new intermolecular cycloaddition and intramolecular cycloisomerization reactions of insaturated substrates (enynes, alkynes, allenes,...) catalyzed by transition-metal complexes (Au, Pt, Cu, Ag).
- Direct nucleophilic substitution reaction of alcohols catalyzed by Brønsted acids.
Última actualización: 10 de Junio de 2016