A Collective Research Impact Framework and multi-variate models to foster the true engagement of actors and stakeholders in Health Research and Innovation (MULTI-ACT).
Fondazione Italiana Sclerosi Multipla Onlus
- Universita Degli Studi Di Trento
- Ernst & Young Financial Business Advisors Spa
- Universidad De Burgos
- Tampereen Yliopisto
- The European Brain Council Aisbl
- Intrasoft International Sa
- European Health Management Association
- Fondation Pour L'aide À La Recherche Sur La Sclérose En Plaques
- Dane-I-Analizy.Pl.Sp.Z O.O.
The project objective is to offer inclusive models of accountability of science to society. The aim is to answer the question of how the performance of research and innovation in the health sciences can be measured, incorporating criteria of effectiveness and economic efficiency, while incorporating the objectives of multiple interest groups. The researchers developed and applied an Integrated Accountability Model (IAM) in research initiatives in the field of brain diseases.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 787570.