European Diversity Design For Inclusive Education (EURODDIP_E)
ERASMUS+KA2. Strategic Partnership School Education
Universidad de Burgos
- AEPMI. Asociación Española de Patologías Mitocondriales. Madrid. España. Spain
- Fundación Ana Carolina Díez Mahou. Madrid. España. Spain.
- Raríssimas - Associação Nacional de Deficências Mentais e Raras. Lisboa. Lisbon. Portugal.
- Universita Della Calabria. Arcavacata Di Rende. Italia. Italy
- Uc Limburg. Campus Diepenbeek Agoralaan Gebouw. Diepenbeek. Bélgica. Belgium
- Phoenixkm BVBA. Kortemark. Belgium. Bélgica
- Colegio Buenafuente de Educación Especial. Madrid. Spain. España
36 months (01/09/2018 -31/08/2021)
The Euroddip_e project aims to contribute to the educational inclusion of children with disabilities (preserved intelligence and physical disabilities (upper-limb)) using ICTs and different methodologies offering easy and viable solutions to overcome the barriers faced by those students and their teachers. For that, the consortium proposed the following three intellectual outputs: Methodology to evaluate disabled students’ capacities for educational devices personalisation (O1), Software to personalise educational devices for disabled students (O2), and Hardware to support devices’ personalisation for disabled students (O3). With these outputs, teachers and professionals working in educational fields will be empowered with a methodology to assess the needs of their children with disabilities and, then, personalise their educational devices to the detected needs. Previous outputs are intrinsically linked to 2 international events and 2 learning activities to empower 30 teachers and disseminate the project results. These 30 teachers will come from the 4 countries of the consortium and will be engaged to be the ambassadors of these tools in their own countries. Consequently, the Euroddip_e project will contribute to enhance the standards of quality in the educational field, promoting the academic success of the children with disabilities and the equal access and opportunities for all, increasing the skills and competences of school teachers.