COURSE FEES INCLUDE:
- Registration fees.
- Course materials.
- Cultural activities, if programmed.
- Placement test and Diploma.
- Access to University services.
- Support for finding accommodation.
- Fill the registration form online:
- After receiving course confirmation, email or post:
- Passport or ID photocopy.
- Payment receipt or proof.
- Payment can be done by bank money transfer to the following bank number account, stating “students name”, and “Spanish courses”:
Caixa Bank: 2100 9168 6122 0005 6722
IBAN ELECTRÓNICO: ES12 2100 9168 6122 0005 6722
IBAN EN FORMATO PAPEL: IBAN ES12 2100 9168 6122 0005 6722
CÓDIGO SWIFT: CAIXESBBXXX
- Don’t forget to state student’s name.
- Transaction costs are not included, are borne by customer.
- Course registration is not completed if there is not proof of payment a week before the beginning of the course.
- For those that, in cases of force majeure, and when duly justified, cannot join the course, they will be entitled to a refund of 90% if they inform 15 days prior the beginning of the course, and 60% if they inform between 15 and 5 days prior the beginning of the course.
- Any refund will be granted 5 days prior the beginning of the course.
- Course cancellation before the beginning of the course can be transferred to another Spanish course during the academic course, with a charge of 25€. Course change can me made only once.
- If course cancellation because of insufficient enrollment number, 100% will be refunded.
Última actualización: 17 de Diciembre de 2019