- Course enrolment
- Teaching materials for each course
- Cultural activities featured on the programme for each course
- Pre-course test and end-of-course certificate
- Access to university services: library, computer room, sports and leisure facilities...
- Accommodation service
- Fill in and forward the registration form by internet:
Following confirmation of a place on the course, the following documents must be sent by post as soon as possible:
- Photocopy of your passport or identity card
- Details of the payment made to cover the enrolment fees
- Full payment for the course must be made by bank transfer to the following account:
"Fundación General de la Universidad de Burgos"
Bank: CAIXABANK S.A
Plaza de la Libertad s/n 09004 Burgos -Spain-Account. no. ES12 2100 9168 6122 0005 6722
IBAN (electronic version): ES12 2100 9168 6122 0005 6722
IBAN (paper version): IBAN ES12 2100 9168 6122 0005 6722
- The name of the student should appear on the bank order.
- Prices are exclusive of any additional bank fees.
- Payment from outside Spain may also be sent by cheque made out to the Universidad de Burgos- Cursos de Español .
- Places will not be held if the University of Burgos has not received payment of the enrolment fee one week prior to the start of the course.
- Whoever, for reasons beyond their control, cannot follow the course will have the right to a refund of the amount paid, 10% being withheld if cancellation takes place within 15 days prior to the start of the course, and 40% if cancellation is made between 15 and 5 days prior to the start of the course. None of the enrolment fee will be refunded if cancellation occurs outside of these periods.
- Students who cancel their place before the start of their course will be able to transfer the enrolment fee to another course of the same cost and during the same academic year, at an administrative charge of 25 Euros. Transference of enrolments to alternative courses may only be done once.
- If a course is cancelled due to insufficient student numbers, the full cost of the course will be refunded.
- Minimum and maximum class size for the Spanish Courses: 6-12
- Minimum and maximum class size for the Spanish Language Courses for teachers of Spanish as a foreign language: 10-18
- The duration of each class is 50 minutes.